VanHelsing.info

Fórum pro vampýry, vlkodlaky, všelijakou jinou havěť a jejich temné rejdy
Právě je ned dub 28, 2024 1:38 am

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 331 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Další
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: Texty
OdeslatNapsal: pon čer 14, 2010 6:03 pm 

Je to perfektní. A jak říkají cimrmani - má to i šrapnel. :twisted:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: čtv čer 17, 2010 11:44 pm 
Admin Site

Cimrmany teď sháním v jakémkoli skupenství, i bez šrapnelu. :wink: :twisted:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: ned zář 12, 2010 7:55 pm 
Admin Site

Neodolám a dodám obśah jednoho z nehumornějších mailů, jakej mi kdy přišel.

Skoro mám chuť si zalítat po Jižní Africe. Fotek se nelekni, za nima následuje přehled hlášek, nad kterejma jsem řvala smíchy nahlas, což nepamazuju dlouho! :mrgreen:

Kulula is a low-cost South-African airline that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Check out their new livery!
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
[img]http://img.photobu[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Marischka/untitled8.jpg[/img]
Obrázek

WHAT A PITY KULULA DOESN'T FLY NTERNATIONALLY - WE SHOULD SUPPORT THEM IF ONLY FOR THEIR HUMOUR - SO TYPICALLY SOUTH AFRICAN.

Kulula is an Airline with head office situated in Johannesburg. Kulula airline attendants make an effort to make the in-flight "safety lecture" and announcements a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples that have been heard or reported:
------------------------------------------------------------------

On a Kulula flight, (there is no assigned seating, you just sit where you want) passengers were apparently having a hard time choosing, when a flight attendant announced, "People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!"

---o0o---

On another flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."

----o0o---

On landing, the stewardess said, "Please be sure to take all of your belongings.. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's something we'd like to have."

----o0o---

"There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane."

---o0o---

"Thank you for flying Kulula. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

---o0o---

As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Durban Airport , a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"

---o0o---

After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in the Karoo , a flight attendant on a flight announced, "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted."

---o0o---

From a Kulula employee: " Welcome aboard Kulula 271 to Port Elizabeth. To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised."

---o0o---

"In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child travelling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are travelling with more than one small child, pick your favourite."

---o0o---

Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but we'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Kulula Airlines."

----o0o---

"Your seats cushions can be used for flotation; and in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments."

---o0o---

"As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses.."

---o0o---

And from the pilot during his welcome message: "Kulula Airlines is pleased to announce that we have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!"

---o0o---

Heard on Kulula 255 just after a very hard landing in Cape Town : The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bump and I know what y'all are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, it was the asphalt."

---o0o---

Overheard on a Kulula flight into Cape Town , on a particularly windy and bumpy day: During the final approach, the Captain really had to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to The Mother City. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the Captain taxis what's left of our airplane to the gate!"

---o0o---

Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

---o0o---

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying our airline." He said that, in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.
Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking with a cane. She said, "Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?" "Why, no Ma'am," said the pilot. "What is it?" The little old lady said, "Did we land, or were we shot down?"

---o0o---

After a real crusher of a landing in Johannesburg , the attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we will open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."

---o0o---

Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of Kulula Airways."

---o0o---

Heard on a Kulula flight. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing. If you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em."

---o0o---

A plane was taking off from Durban Airport . After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from Durban to Cape Town , The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight.. Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOODNESS!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger then yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: pon pro 20, 2010 11:25 pm 
Admin Site

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in California when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, Will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on
the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on
his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany .

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, “Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.

Now give me back my dog.

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: úte pro 21, 2010 8:15 pm 

To bylo úžasné! :twisted: Díky za textík. U nás máme štěstí v tom, že většina našich politiků má co dělat i se základním vybavením, takže zneužití technologií v takovém měřítku by nehrozilo. :lol:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: úte pro 21, 2010 8:39 pm 

To mokré, bílé svinstvo padá mi za límec.
Už čtvrtý měsíc v jednom kuse furt prosinec.
Večer to odhážu, namažu záda,
ráno se vzbudim a zas kurva padá.
Děcka majú zmrzlé kosti,
sáňkujú už jenom z povinnosti,
mrzne jak sviňa, třicet pod nulů,
auto ani neškytne, hrudky se dělají v Mogulu.
Kolony aut krok, sun, krok,
bo silničáři tak jak každý rok,
jsou překvapeni velice,
že sníh zasypal jim silnice.
Pendolino stojí kdesi ku Polomi,
zamrzli mu všecky CD-Romy.
A policajti? Ti to jistí z dálky,
zalezli do Aralky.
Na Vysočině zavřeli D-1ku,
kamiony hrály na honičku,
tzv. Rally letní gumy,
v tým kopcu u Meziříčí,
spěchali s melounama a teď jsou… (však víte kde)
Na ČT1 studio sníh,
Voldanová sedí na saních.
A v Praze kalamita, jak na Sibiři,
tři centimetry sněhu a u Muzea čtyři.
Jak v dálce vidím zasněžený Říp,
říkám si: Praotče Čechu, tys byl ale strašný cyp.
Kdyby jsi popošel ještě o pár kilometrů dále,
tak jsem se teď mohl kdesi v teple v plavkách válet.
Místo toho aby se člověk bál zajít do Tesca na nákupy,
jak jsou tam na tých rovných střechách sněhu kupy.

Už to hodně dlouho nehráli, což? :twisted:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: ned pro 26, 2010 4:19 pm 
Admin Site

Ne, ale teď by se to obzvlášť hodilo. Kvalitní textík! :mrgreen:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: čtv bře 03, 2011 12:53 am 
Admin Site

Citáty měsíce z posledního čísla Pevnosti:

"Máš odhad, kolik jich je?" zeptal se Báthory.
"Mám", přikývl kozák.
"Kolik?"
"Kurevsky moc"
Juraj Červenák:Brána Irkally

"Život", pronesl chmurně Marvin,"si můžeš hnusit nebo ho můžeš ignorovat. Ale líbit se nemůže nikomu."
Douglas Adams: Stopařův průvodce Galaxií

Artur Bryant je sledoval s otevřenými ústy.
"Co se to tady proboha děje?" zeptal se nakonec.
"Co je to za cirkus v mé kanceláři?"
"Upevňujeme tým, pane", spustil Bandury zvesela, ale pak znejistěl.
"Stimuluje to mozek a uvolňuje hormony potlačující stres. Jediný způsob, jak s udržet pracivní elán."
"No, byl bych radši, kdybyste to nedělali", vyštěkl Bryant. "Nechci, abyste tohle místo zamořili štěstím. Ničeho nedosáhnete, dokud nebudete k smrti zoufalí."
Christopher Fowler:Schodiště do temnot

Byla to křížovka v Timesech.
Začal je luštit nedávno, aby udělal dojem na klientelu z vyšších vrstev, ale rychle zjistil, že na to nemá talent. Nápověda od cizích lidí ho mátla. Nechtělo se mu ale opouštět tak dobrou fintu, a tak začal do políček vpisovat vlastní slova a následně k nim vymýšlel vhodnou legendu. Tímto způsobem se pokaždé dostal téměř ke konci, i když zatím bylo nad jeho možnosti aspoň jednu křížovku úplně vyluštit. Při opačném postupu totiž vznikal problém, že čím víc políček měl člověk vyplněných, tím to bylo těžší. Pravidelně končil nejméně s jedním neexistujícím slovem. Dnes to bylo sbhank. Možná to něco znamenalo pro eskymáka, ale pro nevytíženého soukromého detektiva to byla jenom další malá prohra.
Reginald Hill: Spřízněnost krve

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: stř bře 09, 2011 11:07 pm 

Všechny jsou výborné, poslední mi navíc připomíná luštění sudoku (tedy občas a u těch těžších). :lol:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: úte bře 15, 2011 10:21 pm 
Admin Site

Mno, už se mi stalo, že jsem si kvůli podobnému citátu pořídila celou knihu.

:lol: Sudoku? Tomu se vyhejbám, v rámci zachování zbytkového množství zdravého rozumu! :wink:

Nicméně pravda je, že jednou moje sestra, ještě v mladších a nezodpovědných letech, luštila lušťovku a tajenka se vztahovala k obrázku kovboje na býku. Tajenka byla správně: To má být sedavé zaměstnání?
A vyluštěno bylo: Kam mne to tele jenom doveze?
Dodnes se to u nás traduje a doslova. :D

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: stř bře 16, 2011 12:11 am 

:lol: Koukám, že se ta tajenka dá aplikovat na spoustu věcí. :lol:

Mno, musím přiznat, že sudoku luštím skoro denně (pět půlhodin v MHD cestou z práce za týden by umořilo i osla :twisted: ) a křížovku jen v Reflexu. U křížovek se zatím držím na uzdě. :twisted:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: ned bře 20, 2011 9:11 pm 

Předpokládám, že to asi každý zná, ale i tak dávám k dobru: "The Young Elf's Handbook" - A guide to courting and wooing. :mrgreen:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: stř bře 30, 2011 8:56 pm 
Admin Site

:mrgreen: Už jsem to kdysi viděla, ale znovu jsem si to stáhla, neodolala jsem. 8)

Tak fanda do sudoku - něco takovýho by mi mohlo nežádoucím způsobem vytříbit intelekt, takže se mu zdaleka vyhejbám :wink: .

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: čtv srp 04, 2011 10:55 pm 
Admin Site

Další citátky z různých knížek fantasy a spol.:

"Myslel jsem, že všichni úpíři na ženské zabírají jako sexuální idoly."
Cade na něj pohlédl. "Jak jste na to přišel?"
"No... hlavně z nočních televizních filmů..."
"Lidé jsou pro nás potrava. Vy byste snad chtěl mít sex s krávou?"
Christopher Farnsworth: Krvavá přísaha

"Taky jsem psal poezii, slečno. Ale tvrdý život mezi mimozemšťany mě naučil psát sci-fi..."
Vladimír Jiránek: Knížka pro knihomoly

"Už jsi někdy viděl takové nože, člověče? Ty prostě musím mít. Dokážou překrojit i plechovku nebo cihlu."
"Jestli někdy začnu jíst cihly, půjčím si je od Tebe."
Richard Kadrey: Sandman Slim

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: sob srp 06, 2011 2:36 pm 

:mrgreen: Díky za úryvky, všechny tři jsou perly. :lol:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: pon zář 12, 2011 8:59 pm 
Admin Site

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut.

After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then his Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Souhlasssss! :mrgreen:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: úte zář 13, 2011 10:31 pm 

U nás by s nimi ve frontě čekaly i jejich početné famílie. :mrgreen:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: ned zář 18, 2011 7:41 pm 
Admin Site

Včetně vzdálených příbuzných a blízkých milenek, to si piš!!! :twisted:

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: úte lis 15, 2011 11:52 pm 
Admin Site

Další z mých oblíbených citátů měsíce v Pevnosti:

"Pokud na palubě zůstalo něco živého, tak to pobíhá po čtyřech nohách, piští to a dělá to svinčík, když do toho střelíš."
"Teď asi nemyslíš kapitána," poznamenala Kuriová.
Alastair Reynolds: Odhalený vesmír 2

"Kdybyste mě měli rádi, tak si ještě dneska všichni hodíte mašli."
Warren Ellis, Darick Robertson: Transmetropolitan 2 - Život je pes

Profil E-mail  

OdeslatNapsal: čtv bře 01, 2012 9:19 pm 

Házím pro všechny, kdo to dosud nečetli (například pro mě). :twisted:

The Fellowship of the Facebook Trilogy
Read it all!

The Fellowship of the Facebook
This is a parody of Lord of the Rings - the Fellowship of the Rings. It has been retold through the narrow window of online interaction - the facebook status...

The Two Notifications
LOTR's The Two Towers, told through the characters' facebook accounts First Published: 09-10-09 on Fanfiction.Net This is the second part of a parody of Lord...

Return of the Friend Request
LOTR's The Two Towers, told through the characters' facebook accounts This is part three of the Lord of the Facebook/The Fellowship of the Facebook Statuses...

Profil E-mail  

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 331 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]